Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nevermind x_x

This is what happened to me.
While I was working on the direction my life shall be taking I went that store icantrememberthename that sells interesting video games and books and saw ときめきメモリアル Girl's Side ダブルパック. But instead of whatever I don't know laughing and buying like...Resident Evil, I laughed at the price and bought ときめきメモリアル Girl's Side ダブルパック. I'm not writing my purchase in English because I'll tell you later maybe not. I've never played a silly 乙女ゲーム before because I really like Resident Evil. And Silent Hill.
Konami made Silent Hill and... D:
The other reason is that my perceptions of people that spend time with Konami's fine non music and scary and ninja games were destroyed by people like this.
That shit is just depressing. He's really a not bad looking guy but then he talks about why he married Nene and his warped ideas come out and *sigh*.
I know more people my age similar to that, than I care to admit.

Anyways! I will say that dude on the right side of the fuf7yru28lnzadkonamigame box is an asshole. He keeps insulting my character (WaT New is her name) already.
What?
Truth be told, I'm not sure what the hell I'm doing. After a mermaid story thing and the verbal abuse I made her draw pictures and read fashion magazines. Because she already seems dim.
I love how skills or whatever for physical appearance wreck the ones for smarts. Smrts!
Then this guy showed up.

Bahahaha! I think he's supposed to be British or something. Too tired and apathetic to try read the dokidoki love dialogue. I have never seen a British guy with such froufrou mannerisms and hair before. My country is merely a former British colony but still.















Hahaha my maiden heart is still merely keeping me alive.
I'm already done with this adventure.
Good night, world. Especially to my birthday friend ^^
And the people in love with fictional characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment