Thursday, November 15, 2012

Good night

I've said previously, that I don't go back and read things I've written. And it's still the truth. Is this because I lack pride, confidence, self esteem, or something else just as depressing?
Eh, whatever. This silly thing that maybe like 4 people look at (half of them bonkers) is just mostly me trying to kill time because I can't sleep.
Seriously, the timestamps on many of these entries say so. But don't really go and check.
I know most of the 4 or 3 loony birds that see this blog probably don't even speak English. And if they do, they don't care about my insomniac chattering.
*fake sob*

I really do need to do something with my layout of this thing. My delicate lady aesthetics are hurt by the similarities I see to c. this era design, so yeah. The links on the side and such...
Sometime this year?
 I'll admit that I went back like three pages to examine old entries. Not much to see! A really terrible picture. My horror at the lack of regard I have for everything I ever learned about writing properly.
I thought this was funny though. I'm going to read the book again before Zzz time.

No comments:

Post a Comment